Transfer & Transition of Studio Ownership (effective January 2015)

Dear parents and students,

First of all, I would like to express my thankfulness and appreciation to your continuous support, dedication and most importantly, TRUST on me to educate your child (children) in dance.  Choo Ting Dance Studio started from scratch in 2009 with an empty studio, now is having over 130 students attending the classes every week.

I, myself, initially a young  dancer and dance teacher, have learnt about managing business, marketing, communication and many more about dance teaching, from you and your children. Although  there were stages with difficulties, they were always overcome with better outcomes.

I have been trying very hard to pass on everything I know in dance, to everyone who attends my classes, in very limited time. Being a believer in strong foundation and disciplines, sometimes I even challenge the young children to do beyond their best. If without your trust in my teaching method, I would not have achieved what it is now.

However, I have reached to a point to turn to another pathway of my life right now, due to personal goals in life and profession.  It is very important for me to continue what I wish to achieve in life and work, although a great shame to conclude the studio business.

The ownership of Choo Ting Dance Studio will be transferred to Ms Rachel Phua Yen Ling from January 2015 onward. I will be teaching the existing classes until the completion of CSTD examinations in March 2015.  We will shift some of my classes from April onward, with extra notice in November, if not allowed, a few of them might have to cease unfortunately.

Ms Rachel Phua has been teaching for me since 2012, achieving her teaching qualifications with CSTD over the years. It is already proven her as a dedicated and hardworking teacher. I’m very proud to have her as my student and the successor of the studio’s ownership.

Last but not least, thank you for your supports and understanding all the time!


Yours Sincerely,


Choo Ting